Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Back!


Hello Dear Readers!


Apologies for the long absence. As most of you who read my blog know, I'm now back in the wine business. And it seems that the number one rule of blogging is that, if you write about anything that involves your job, you WILL get into trouble. So, what's a blogger to do? Can I poke fun at the wine industry when I'm part of it? Can I review the wines that I sell? Sounds like a conflict of interest. Can I write about my couple of days selling with Steve Reynolds, one of the coolest, nicest guys in Napa? Maybe. Can I write about food? Print recipes? Yoga? Sure.




The answer is, I don't know exactly what I'm going to write about or what direction this blog will take. Maybe I can write about the wines I sell; after all, it's not like I'd say anything negative! But the truth is, I've missed my blog and I want to keep writing it. Although I must say, in the absence of blogging, my novel has been coming along quite nicely. But, that's another story! So, expect more regular posts - subscribe if you haven't yet. I can't tell you what they will entail, but hopefully, you will find them interesting.




Cheers!


Alexa B.

No comments: